Friday, December 19, 2014

The End...for Now.

In the next few weeks I will be polishing up the Willems story, working to correct any errors to present it at its best.  A bit of refinement, some overlooked stories, and other tidbits will be added.  If any of my cousins wish to contribute a better obituary or photos for their parents please know that would be welcome as would any other interesting old letters, documents, or stories.  Now's the time!  This has to be worked up into MS Word before it can be a book--whether it will be sent out on a CD/DVD or in a book form.  Please email me at katdan@centurytel.net if you are interested in having a copy and I will begin compiling a list.  Next month I will be going back to work full time until mid April, so work on this project will grind to a halt until I'm free to resume its completion.


No comments:

Post a Comment